Re: AMBER: Error - must define AMBERHOME environment variable

From: bertrand russell <betrussell23.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:26:06 +0530

Dear Mr.Ross,

                      Thnak you very much for your suggestion. As you
suggested, I issued only "make" in the test drectory instead of "make
test.serial". Testing completed successfully with some possible failures. I
am herewith attaching a file containing those failures. Could you tell me
will those be serious problems in future? Sorry for bothering you again. One
thing I would like to know, How this "make" command worked fine but not the
"make test.serial"?
Many thanks in advance.