Re: AMBER: Error in running Replica Exchange MD with amber9

From: Seongeun Yang <seongeun.korea.ac.kr>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:49:49 +0900

Thanks for your reply.
I sent my reply about what I'm working on, but the post seems to be evaporated, believe it or not.
The system of interest is an (Ala)21 peptide in TIP3P water.
Amber8 definitely did not work with 32 replicas and the size of mdcrd files on the same node was different.
Is this normal?

With amber9, the REMD job with 32 replicas seems to run without problem up to now.
But some trivial points in preparing 'groupfile' should be clearly mentioned in the manual, I think.
Such as 'no blank line in the groupfile is allowed' and '-rem 1 -remlog rem.log options should be'.
But it's my fault no to look up files in testcases, of course.

Thanks anyway.

Seongeun