RE: AMBER: Is this system too large?

From: Hu, Shaowen \(JSC-SK\)[USRA] <"Hu,>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:58:01 -0600

Thanks a lot. I decided to switch to a smaller system, a subunit (51
residues) of this protein interacting with a 14-mer DNA. However, I do
not have an initial structure with both "molecules". Can I use Xleap to
prepare some starting points, in which the two "molecules" locate
themselves at specific position and distance?

Thanks for your kind guidance,

Shaowen Hu