AMBER: native contact analysis!

From: r. a. <rosajaan.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:52:37 -0800 (PST)

Dear amber users

  Hi...
  I m studying thermal unfolding using MD. at first step, I ran a 1ns simulation for 300 K as a control. now i need to prepare a native contact map for the protein. To be defined as a native contact, the 2 nonsequential c-alpha atoms of the reference structure have to be within 6 Angstrom of each other and the average occupancy of this contact must be >70% over the course of our control simulation at 300 K. i referred to papers but I couldnt find much about how they did such a calculation through their methods and materials. I would like to know that we can do it using e.g. ptraj, if so how. any suggestion or comment about using other softwares?...thank you all in advance...

  Regards