Re: AMBER: Pseudo-CSA in Amber?

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:04:32 -0800

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007, Mike Summers wrote:

> Have you implemented pseudo-CSA refinement in
> amber yet? If not, do you plan to, and what is
> the timeline? This would be a highly desirable
> feature for refining nucleic acids. It has
> already been implemented in XPLOR-NIH.

This feature is not there right now. I'm hesitant to make promises that won't
be kept, but I don't see why this couldn't be built of the existing
infrastructure. I'm on the road right now (and have to meet a March 1 NIH
deadline), but will put this high on my list of things to look at as soon as I
get back to the real world next week.

...dac