AMBER: contacts in ptraj (Amber 9)

From: <rebeca.mmb.pcb.ub.es>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:56:50 +0100

Hello,
anybody know if would it be possible to calculate the contacts between 2
monomers in a dimer using the ptraj command "contacts" included in Amber 9?

The syntax of this command is

contacts [first/reference] [byresidue] [out filename] [time interval]
[distance
cutoff] [mask]

What should I take as "mask"??

Thanks for your help in advance!