AMBER: DNA and RNA computations

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.chemi.muni.cz>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:16:53 +0100 (MET)

Dear Amber users,

we would like to announce that a book entitled

"Computational studies of RNA and DNA" (650 pages, 24 chapters)

has been published by Springer few months ago. It is a collection of
studies covering topics from QM to classical MD to mesoscopic modelling
of nucleic acids, with introductory chapters suitable for students.

The chapters are written by leading experts in the field and
there are many contributions closely related to AMBER.

You may have a look at the book's web pages:

http://www.springer.com/east/home/chemistry?SGWID=5-135-22-158967829-0

http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-1-4020-4851-3/

where you can also buy individual chapters.

We wish to thank all the contributors, and we look forward to having
feedback from you all.

Jiri Sponer and Filip Lankas,
editors