Re: AMBER: Installing AMBER v9 in Linux

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 02:30:34 -0500 (EST)

The way I installed amber9 to suse linux 10.1 is;

1. Install intel fortran/c compilers.
2. Install mpich.
3. Follow AMBER 9 installation.

This is the basics for the amber9 installation. Step 1 and 2 are in fact
very important. You have to compile amber9 and mpich using the same intel
fortan/c compilers (I got some errors when I installed mpich with a
different compiler). Good luck.

Best,

--
  Ilyas Yildirim