Re: AMBER: How to modify the velocity of a water molecule?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:58:54 -0500

this is one of the main problems of shell models. Have you read what others
have
done in that area? We reviewed these in last year's issue of the ACS Annual
Report in Computational Chemistry (Okur and Simmerling).
you would probably be better off changing the code to reverse your water
direction
during MD rather than from the restart file. Of course this will change the
system dynamics.