RE: AMBER: atomicfluct

From: Rafi Ahmad <Rafi.Ahmad.fagmed.uit.no>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:32:37 +0100

Hi Catherine,

I am also doing the same thing.

For the DNA atomic fluctuations you have to mention the backbone atoms
of DNA like you have done for the protein. The Y axis will be the RMSB
and the X-axis will be your residue number as in the pdb file from which
you made the prmtop and inpcrd file.

Something like this:

atomicfluct out test.apf .CA,C,N,P,O3',O5',C3',C4',c5' byres

Hope this helps.

Rafi