AMBER: quasiharnomic analysis

From: Hans Lee <indyhans2000.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:12:52 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amber Users,

  I am trying to estimate the entropy change upon the binding of a ligand to a receptor using quasiharmonic analysis implemented in ptraj. Now I only have the 10ns MD trajectories of receptor-ligand complex. My question is if I can get the entropy change only from the complex trajectories or I have to have the solvated receptor and solvated ligand trajectories as well? Thanks for your help in advance!

 Regards,

- Hans