Re: AMBER: Help!! I cannot perform the ambpdb

From: WANG,YING <wangying.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:49:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Dear Mark,
I'm so sorry for all the troubles I bring to you and others... :(
yes, in the last last mail I forgot to change the subject. It is
not the problem under the xleap interface.
My problem is: AMBER is installed in the computer center of our
university. So I only can use it through the SSH client and submit
my jobs through the PBS. I don't know how to control "ambpdb"
directly. My oringinal command line is "$AMBERHOME/exe/ambpdb -p
prmtop < inpcrd > output.pdb". And I change the command line to
your version "$AMBERHOME/exe/ambpdb -pqr -p prmtop < inpcrd >
output.pdb" but it doesn't work too........... The error message
report the same problem, as below.
| New format PARM file being parsed.
| Version = 1.000 Date = 02/06/07 Time = 11:40:55
mpirun: killing job...
WARNING: A process refused to die!

Host: hpc112.local
PID: 22429

This process may still be running and/or consuming resources.
~
And the run time of my job is always 0, the output pdb file is 0
I don't know what's happen. Could you help me? Thanks very
much!!!! Indeed appreciate all the help come from you and
others!!
Ying