RE: AMBER: force fields

From: Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:13:58 -0800

Please read AMBER manual (http://amber.scripps.edu/doc9/index.html). The
manual also comes with the package. This is analogous to starting from ABC
when you learn to read. First, go through the sections on tleap/leap/xleap.
You will also be able to find the information on the topology file format.
If you do not understand what the manual says, post the specific questions
or read the relevant papers and the textbooks. Thank you!

yong