AMBER: replacement of mutated atoms in protein structure

From: bertrand russell <betrussell23.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:12:37 +0530

Dear AMBER users,

 I am trying to simulate a cytosolic doamin of a protein who's crystal
structure has been deposited in the PDB. The protein whicc I have taken is a
mutant one and I replaced some of its atoms to make it a wild type. And also
I built some of its missing residues. I have done minimisation of the built
residues before equilibrating the structure. My doubt is would my protein
behave as the wild type or as the mutated type?

--
Live Life; Don't pass it
Bertrand.P.S.Russell