AMBER: RE: a request

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:57:32 -0800

Hi Santanu,

The input format for QMMM with link atoms is identical to QMMM without link
atoms. Sander takes care of all the link atom treatment for you
automatically. The best is if you can send me the calculation you are
running so I can take a look at it. Please send me the mdin, prmtop and
inpcrd files as well as the output file where you are having problems.

It would also be useful to know what system (OS, processor etc) you are
running this on, what compilers you used. Is this serial or parallel? And
which bugfixes have been applied to the Amber installation?

All the best
Ross

/\
\/