RE: AMBER: Problem with installation of the leap module of AMBER9 on Linux Suse 10.2

From: Ross Walker <>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:49:20 -0800

Dear Cenk,

> > gcc -c -I/usr/X11R6/include -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
> -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -m64 -O2 -o ScrolledTable.o ScrolledTable.c
> > ScrolledTable.c:1167: error: conflicting types for
> ‘XawScrolledTableSetLocation’
> > ScrolledTable.h:99: error: previous declaration of
> ‘XawScrolledTableSetLocation’ was here

Can you please try the attached bugfix and see if it works. Copy the file to
$AMBERHOME/src/leap/src/Xraw and then

patch -p0 <bugfix.29

make clean

All the best

|\oss Walker

| HPC Consultant and Staff Scientist |
| San Diego Supercomputer Center |
| Tel: +1 858 822 0854 | EMail:- |
| | PGP Key available on request |

The AMBER Mail Reflector
To post, send mail to
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amber" to