Re: AMBER: amber9 installation error

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:05:35 -0800

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007, Seaclear Theory wrote:

> The g95 is version 0.91. I compiled it with gcc 4.0.3.

I have to admit this is weird .. I have used g95 version 0.91 on both
Linux (x86_64) and cygwin (ia32) platforms, without seeing that error.
So, it appears that not all g95 compilers are the same(?). FWIW, I just
downloaded binaries (latest from Jan 1, 2007) from the www.g95.org web
site; they do seem to slipstream in changes, i.e. they make updates with
no change in what "g95 --version" reports....) So, it could well be some
configuration parameter that is making your compiler more strict than mine.

Anyway, I have posted a bugfix (bugfix.28) that should work around this
problem -- (note that it does not fix the underlying problem in the dcqtp
code....)

...thanks for the report....dac