Re: AMBER: sander: cannot execute binary file

From: Kailee <kaileeamber.googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:25:21 +0000

Hi, all,

Thanks for your reply, as Ross has suggested, I have checked the location of
sander, it was correct, and also I can see this file using my account. As to
the architecture, the node I was trying to run was the one I compiled the
amber.

Are there any other reasons that may cause this cannot execute problem?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Best regards,
Kailee