AMBER: Amber8: how to do Simulated Annealing and Equilibration

From: priya priya <>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:32:18 +0100 (BST)

 In tutorials 7 "The Nudged Elastic Band Approach to Finding the Lowest Energy Pathway Between two States" we can performed Simulated Annealing and Equilibration by using Amber9 version. Please let me know if we can perform this using AMBER8 version.
The AMBER Mail Reflector
To post, send mail to
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amber" to