AMBER: energy data for limited part of system

From: Tanya Johannsen <tanyajohannsen.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:57:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear AMBER community:

I would like to record energy data for a limited part
of the system during minimization and molecular
dynamics runs (in addition to calculating the energy
of the entire system). My system has about 2500
protein residues plus a lot of explicit water; I want
the energy of a specific chain of about 400 residues
within that system. Is there any way that it is
possible to do this in AMBER?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Tanya