Re: AMBER: increase force constants

From: Amber admin <amber-admin.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:15:24 -0700

Carlos Simmerling writes:

have you looked at the section of the manual starting at page 178 (Amber9)?
this described the NMR refinement options. You'll want to set the RK values
differently from RKA values (ie. rk1 different from rk1a). You can list the
same restraint twice- once for the range you are changing and again for the
step range where it does not change. If the manual isn't clear, then let us
know which specific step you are having trouble with.