RE: AMBER: compiling parallel amber 9 in linux

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:54:39 -0700

Hi Eric,

> Hi, I ran into a problem with the parallel installation. I am using a
> downloaded binary copy of g95. Here is part of my cshrc file:
>
> I got the following error message after typing ./configure
> -lam ifort_ia32:

I am confused what you are trying to do / have done here. You mention g95
but then use ./configure -lam ifort_ia32 and you reference a lamhome of
/opt/lam/intel/

So where does g95 figure in this? If you have the intel compilers and have
lam built with the intel compilers then just compile it with ifort.
Otherwise if you want to use g95 compile lam with g95 and then use
./configure -lam g95.

All the best
Ross

/\