Re: AMBER: Xmgr in Windows

From: Florian Haberl <Florian.Haberl.chemie.uni-erlangen.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:11:44 +0200

Hi,

On Tuesday 01 August 2006 05:24, Jahidul Islam wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> Can anybody give me some hints on installation of Xmgr in windows xp?

I would take (xm)Grace (URL: http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/ )

You can install cygwin, and then compile and use xmgrace on windows systems.
But always with an extra x server, so not really a native windows program.

The url http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/ says it is also available for
windows but i never tested it.

> Is there any other ploting software for the summary.EPTOT file?

You can also use something like gnuplot or any other statistical software.

> With thanks
> Jahidul Islam

Greetings,

Florian

 Florian Haberl
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum
 Universitaet Erlangen/ Nuernberg
 Naegelsbachstr 25
 D-91052 Erlangen
 Telephone:  	+49(0) − 9131 − 85 26581
 Mailto: florian.haberl AT chemie.uni-erlangen.de