RE: AMBER: Replica exchange with Amber9

From: Atsutoshi Okabe <okabe.cherry.bio.titech.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:20:25 +0900

Dear Adrian,

I'm running on AMD Opteron(64bit). Do the system affect this problem?

I tried changing ntf to 1. Then I've got the following error message and
stopped the run.

Exiting runmd after getting initial energies for REMD 114 Exiting runmd
after getting initial energies for REMD 113

[67] Abort: [tgg073186:67] Got completion with error,
code=VAPI_RETRY_EXC_ERR, vendor code=81 at line 1915 in file viacheck.c

Could you solve this problem after changing ntf to 1(SHAKE is not used)?

Atsutoshi