Re: AMBER: New (small) Topology without solvent from previous one (big) with solvent

From: j j <fantvamp.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:59:00 +0200

Thank you very much.
I should have said instead of atoms, counterions,
since also are residues I just strip residues, not
atoms belonging to any residue.
I'll check out rdparm documentation.
Is there any way to transform new style prmtop
into old style prmtop without using leap 6 or oldder?
This should be very usefull for me, since some
old anal/carnal scripts which works with amber6
could be used then.