RE: AMBER: amber9 compilation problems on EM64T xeon system

From: Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 12:38:05 -0700

I am using Intel ifort 9.0 to compile AMBER 9 and everything seems ok. But
I've never tried Intel 8.x compilers for x86_64. Can you try "file
libcxaguard.so.5" to find out its file type?

FYI, my config.h was generated by

./configure -static -opteron -mpich ifort_x86_64 (for parallel version on
opteron w/ mpich).

Also, the "-static" can be omitted without any problem.

Hope this helps.

yong