Re: AMBER: Compiling AMBER 9 on windows XP using cygwin

From: Emilio Xavier Esposito <emilio.esposito.ndsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 11:08:34 -0500

Hi Gobind
Are you trying to use the Intel compilers and MKL for Windows? I
compiled Amber 9 with g95. As, David Case and Gustavo Seabra have
mentioned make sure that the development files/tools for cygwin are
installed. It doesn't look like you do and this is causing one of your
problems.

Also, as David suggests, try compiling Amber without the MKL libraries.

Emilio