AMBER: Tutorial 4-section 4 - VDW parameters

From: a a <patd_2.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 17:49:31 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I noted that we have to define NONBON VDW parameters for each newly defined
atom type, like the one in tutorial 4 Section 4.

Where can we find the VDW parameters used in amber by default, so that we
can extrapolate the numbers that we needed, or use it as a reference point.

For example, what is the NONBON parameters used by default for aromatic
carbon or nitrogen, can I find it from the mannual or any published works?

Best regards,

AA