AMBER: problems with saveamberprep command

From: JAVIER PEREZ <javier.perez.uab.es>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:33:48 +0200 (Hora (unknown charset) estándar romance)

Hi amber users,

I want to build a unit using two residues. These residues are connected by
two atoms.
After modifying the unit in LEaP, I want to get its prep file. For that, I
have used the following command:

saveamberprep <unit_name> <prep_file>

For example: saveamberprep SPA SPA.prep

The program works and it creates a prep file called SPA.prep which only
contains the following dates:

0 0 0
STOP

In the LEaP editor, I can read that I need to define the ATOM that is used
in making links to other RESIDUE.

What I am doing now is to try to connect both residues using the following
command:

set <residue_name> connect0 <atom type>

For example:

set SPA connect0 C12

However, LEaP says that exists a syntaxis error.

What should I do to solve that problem I have? Any suggestions will be
welcome.

Thanks in advance

Javier

Javier Perez