Re: AMBER: rms processing

From: Jianyin Shao <jyshao2004.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:19:25 -0700

Hi,

It looks that the problem is trajin, not the rms processing. Please double
check that the mdcrd file is under your working directory. And it looks
X.rms is your input file for ptraj and you designate the output of rms
processing to X.rms too. That may also cause some conflicts or erase your
original X.rms thus not trajin command? Hope it helps.

Jianyin Shao