AMBER:

From: Steve Seibold <seibold.chemistry.msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:17:41 -0500

Hello Amber

I am attempting to do an example (Thiophenol) in the AMBER8 manual on
using Antechamber, but it is not working. It starts out ok and I get a
correct "tp.mol2" file, but my "frcmod" is incorrect, according to the
manual. According to the manual, I should have some parameters
missing, but in my "fcrmod" output, I do not. Can some one tell me what
I am doing wrong. I checked the AMBER mailing list and googled, but I
could not find anything relating to this problem.