AMBER: using MM_PBSA just for binding site, feasible ???

From: tonglei <xbcdnana.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:53:44 +0800

hi:
    I am trying to calculate the binding free energy between a peptide and
protein involved a wil type and a mutant complex
  As we know, due to the mutation of residue, the entropy change shouldn't
be ignored.
  however , it is difficult to compute the free energy for protein-peptide
complex considering the entropy change,
   Is it feasible to use MM_PBSA just for the binding site without other
residues far away the active pocket?

  If it does, could you provide some relevant references ?
  thanks a lot