Re: AMBER: AMBER 8 VS AMBER 7

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:04:09 -0500

I would add to this that you changed the temperature
coupling method between the two runs, and that probably
has a larger effect than the different Amber version. It's always
hard to track down a problem when you change multiple things
at once. Try to repeat your Amber7 approach with Amber 8
before changing the simulation methods.