Re: AMBER: atom type "O3" not recognized by XLeap

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:01:43 -0800

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006, Kenley Barrett wrote:

> I am trying to use the ADP parameters downloaded from the AMBER website; the
> parameters of Meagher KL, Redman LT, Carlson HA* Journal of Computational
> Chemistry* *2003*,*24*,1016. For some reason when I try to build the prmtop
> and inpcrd files, XLeap claims that it does not recognize the atoms "O1B",
> "O2B", and "O3B" of the atom type "O3".

Did you read and follow the last item in the "comments" section in the
explanation page:

    http://pharmacy.man.ac.uk/amber/cof/phos_inf.html

You need to modify your leaprc file to identify the O3 atom type.

If you did this and still have problems, please post the *exact* error
message.

...regards...dac