AMBER: antechamber

From: ping jiang <p_jiang2000.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:18:29 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amber Users,

I am a new Amber user. Recently I met some problems
when I used Antechamber probably because of my big
molecule. The molecule that I used contains 1220
atoms. I followed the error comments to modify the
code then recomplie it. At this momnent, the errors in
divcon.out file
is Increase MXATTS parameters. After I increase to
MXATTS = 1200, the
error showed" can not open divcon.out, exit". Is there
something wrong in there?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Ping