AMBER: sp0 console message after using addAtomTypes

From: Lorna Stimson <lorna.stimson.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:44:19 +0200

Hi,

I get the following message several times when running leap on a file
which i am using to set up a simulation from an existing pdb struture.
I have my own parameters in a personalised parm file and wanted to
include water there too.

+---Tried to superimpose torsions for: *-H2-OW-*
+--- With Sp3 - Sp0
+--- Sp0 probably means a new atom type is involved
+--- which needs to be added via addAtomTypes
+Currently only Sp3-Sp3/Sp3-Sp2/Sp2-Sp2 are supported

I saw other people with similar errors who hadnt used the addAtomTypes
command, but as the excerpt from my file (below) shows i have done
this.

In my personalised parm file i have c6,c12,charge params along with
bond and angle values for HW&OW

is there someone who can see what i am doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Lorna

_____________________________________
>From my xleap command file: