AMBER: F,Cl,Br,I in MMPBSA

From: Yong Xu <yxu.mail.sioc.ac.cn>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:58:53 +0800

Dear, all

I want to do some MMPBSA work on a series of small molecules composed of F, Cl, Br, or I atoms.
but there are no parameter for those elements.
where can I find those parameter?
and furthermore, what should be added in my_amber94_delphi.crg, my_parse_delphi.siz and atmtypenumbers files?

I think this problem is a very popular problem for some amber user.

I will be very appreciated for any reply

Yong Xu
yxu.mail.sioc.ac.cn
2005-10-12

* Yong Xu
* State Key Lab of Bioorganic & Natural Product Chemistry
* Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry
* Chinese Academy of Science

* 354 Feng Lin Road, Xu Hui District
* Shanghai, 200032, China

* Email: yxu.mail.sioc.ac.cn