Re: AMBER: creating residues - charge assign problems

From: FyD <fyd.u-picardie.fr>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:25:48 +0200

please see:
http://www.u-picardie.fr/labo/lbpd/RED/
http://www.u-picardie.fr/labo/lbpd/RED/FAQ-I.htm
for instance: http://www.u-picardie.fr/labo/lbpd/RED/FAQ-I.htm#27

search using RESP ESP charge Derivation with google .
http://amber.scripps.edu
selecting mailing list mailing list archives

This has been many times discussed.
Regards, Francois

> I am in the process of creating a number of units that I hope to combine
> together to form a single macromolecule. I have built each residue using
> xleap, and fitted the charges to each atom using Gaussian followed by resp.
> However, I am having trouble knowing how to deal with connect atoms.

See also the Cieplak et al J. Comput. Chem 1995, 16, 1357-1377

--
  F.-Y. Dupradeau
DMAG EA 3901 & Faculte de Pharmacie, Amiens, France