AMBER: local dielectric constant

From: Xavier Deupi <Xavier.Deupi.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:17:40 -0700

Hi,

I'd like to know if anybody out there has tried to estimate local (i.e.
at specific sites of a protein) values of the dielectric constant from a
MD trajectory. I guess it has to be possible, but I'm not sure how to
face the problem. Any help is welcome, and I promise to summarize all
the feedback I receive and share it with the list.

Regards,

xavi

--
Xavier Deupi, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology