Re: Re: AMBER: Protein with structural ions

From: Y. Xu <yxu.mail.sioc.ac.cn>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:39:45 +0800

Dear Tim Meyer

======= 2005-04-07 16:05:00 £º=======

>> In my simulational system, there are three HIS coordinated with Zn2+. several MD simulation were performed with different ligands (the initial conformation of Ligands is from the result of autodock).
>> I found that in one simulation three HIS residues keep a distance ~ 2A with Zn during 500 ps. But in some other trajectory, only two HIS keep this optimal coordinated distance, ~2A.
>
>have you thought to use deprotonated HIS?
those protonized state is cited from reference, I think it is correct.

http://amber.scripps.edu/0Net/ions

>tim

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Best regards!

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Y. Xu
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡yxu.mail.sioc.ac.cn
* Yong Xu
* State Key Lab of Bioorganic & Natural Product Chemistry
* Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry
* Chinese Academy of Science

* 354 Feng Lin Road, Xu Hui District
* Shanghai, 200032, China

* Email: yxu.mail.sioc.ac.cn