Re: AMBER: installation of amber 8 on windows

From: David Mathews <David_Mathews.urmc.rochester.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:01:54 -0500

Dear Anshul,

         It looks like the default behavior for ifort on Windows is to
generate object files with a .obj extension. I don't know where this can
be changed.
         I suggest modifying the amber Makefile so that it refers to object
files ending in *.obj instead of *.o for objects generated by ifort. Then
the linker will be able to find the object files.

         Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Dave