Re: AMBER: Antechamber/formatting question

From: Kara Di Giorgio <kdigiorgio.sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:20:40 -0800

I've gotten my residue through antechamber and can import it into
xleap. I can't, however, figure out how to make it into a residue.
I've tried to use prepgen and a mainchain file, but I guess I don't
understand how to format the mainchain file. Whenever I use any type
of mainchain file to create the prepin file, I can no longer generate a
frcmod file. When I try to import the prepin file into xLeap, i get a
fatal error and it bombs. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kara Di Giorgio
University of the Pacific