Re: AMBER: tleap load pdb file

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:35:49 -0800

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005, xiaowen wrote:

> Amber8 is installed on IBM-AIX unix computer.

> Dr. Ross help me to check the input pdb files,
> works fine on his computer.
>
> > test1=loadpdb nuc.pdb

> (starting new molecule for chain T)
> -- residue 536870912: duplicate [] atoms (total 438)

If the above is really true (i.e. that the input pdb file used here worked for
Bill), then someone with access to a machine like yours will have to volunteer
to look at this problem. But I would still think you should check some things
yourself:

1. double-check that the test.leap test suite works on your IBM computer; you
say that you ran the tutorials, so I am assuming that most aspects of LEaP are
working fine for your setup.

2. try to make a smaller version of nuc.pdb, to see if that will work.
Is there actually a chainid "T" in the input? How many atoms does it have?

....dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu