RE: AMBER: Workshop 2004, Tutorial #6, QMMM MD Simulation

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:53:58 -0800

Dear Ilyas

Have you applied the two QMMM bug fixes to your amber 8 installation and
re-compiled sander.QMMM? See

http://amber.scripps.edu/bugfixes/8.0/bugfix.13

And

http://amber.scripps.edu/bugfixes/8.0/bugfix.26

The latter one should not effect the tutorial results as it only deals with
problems with link atoms.

Check if the tests pass once you have applied the fixes. Make
test.sander.QMMM.

You should be able, if you use exactly the same files as on the tutorial,
reproduce the tutorial results to within round off error. Can you post me
your output file.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |