Re: AMBER: extracting energy from trajector?

From: David Smith <David.Smith.irb.hr>
Date: 29 Nov 2004 18:39:30 +0100

Hi Murat,

> Unknown Amber parameter minstep will be ignored!

I guess you have seen my previous mail by now although if it's really
ignored it shouldn't matter.

> cannot open file 5565.out.log at /home6/muc176/AMBER/MMTSB/perl/GenUtil.pm line
> 146.

My guess is that this is a permission problem. Perhaps you don't have
permission to write in the directory where you're trying to open the log
file.

> Can you please help me?

I can try. Perhaps we have gone past the point where the soultion is of
interest to the AMBER list by now. If you still can't manage, it is
probably best just to write to me.

Later ...

--
Dr. David Smith
Division of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry