Re: AMBER: extracting energy from trajector?

From: David Smith <David.Smith.irb.hr>
Date: 29 Nov 2004 13:37:41 +0100

Hi Murat,

I think the key is that (if you followed the steps) you are in a
subdirectory.

Try ../enerAmber.pl ......

I guess what you are missing is the environment variable MMTSBDIR

in csh:
setenv MMTSBDIR /usr/local/chem/mmtsb (or wherever you put it)
in bash:
export MMTSBDIR=/usr/local/chem/mmtsb (ditto)

Also you may need to fix your path

in csh:
set path= ($path /usr/local/chem/mmtsb/bin) (or wherever it is)
set path= ($path /usr/local/chem/mmtsb/perl) (ditto)
in bash:
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/chem/mmtsb/bin:/usr/local/chem/mmtsb/perl
(ditto ditto)

Be aware that mmtsb will check your AMBERHOME environment variable so it
should point to your amber installation. Finally, you may have a problem
with the ordering of the frames. If you get that far and need to know
the original frame order, feel free to write again.

Good luck....