Re: AMBER: Regarding Dielectric Constant in AMBER8

From: <pande.vineet.fc.up.pt>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:45:50 +0000

Thats Ok..But I want to put "no BOX at ALL" and have solute under "vacuo
conditions", and treat electrostatics with a Distance-Dependent term (say
4r(i,j)..But to use EEDMETH flag of PME, we must specify all ewald conditions
as well, isnīt it ..like the dimensions of the box..etc.

Thats where my doubt is ..what Flag in AMBER8 replaces the IDIEL flag of earlier
versions?
Thanks
Vineet