Re: AMBER: build a cyclic peptide

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:33:10 -0500

is the energy going down still? meaning is the minimizer stuck, or is it
just taking a while? sometimes if you minimize a bad structure, things like
side chains get trapped and you can't get the bond shorter because the
side chains are getting compressed. looking at the structure might help.
you can send me a pdb of the minimized structure if you want me to take
a quick look at it.
carlos

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu