AMBER: Re: md.out & plot

From: <bybaker.itsa.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:26:36 PDT
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello, Ross and Luis:

I use the Excel at Mac to import the data. But the program can't
recognize the file as 'text' file.

Thanks for your suggestions. I am able to use the command of 'cat' to
remove the time column. Will give a try with the 'plotamber'.

All the bests.

Bo