RE: AMBER: SHAKE probelm

From: Huang, Hai <hai.huang.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:01:25 -0600

Hi, Ross,

I have tried any kind of possibilities causing the instability according to your kind answer, however, the problem still remains. Actually, I am running in water with periodic boundaries. I minimize the backbone of my generated molecular first, then water and whole system, finally run molecular dynamics at 300K with dt=0.001fs. The mdin files are just copies of those in DNA tutorial. I am very confused now, do you have any further idea about this problem? One of my collegues suggests that the constraints may help, is that true?

All the best,

Hai